The script can be downloaded from here: http://tinyurl.com/bootstrap-sfe-latest-os20nn. Just use wget:
- wget -N "http://tinyurl.com/bootstrap-sfe-latest-os20nn"
- chmod a+rx bootstrap-sfe-latest-os20nn
- ./bootstrap-sfe-latest-os20nn username
Username is a login of a user that you'll use for compilation. The script does all the magic, just answer two or three simple questions - user's password.
Before you begin, you may want to:
- Create a user that will be responsible for compilation. User should have a "Software Installation" profile assigned. I use my main user, who has both Software Installation and Primary Administrator profiles.
- pfexec pkg install wget
- Enable local repository, as pkgbuild will want to push packges to your IPS repository. This is a link to repository setup instructions. Go on, it's friggin easy.
Remember to send Thanks e-mail to address printed after the bootstrap script finishes.